adidas have once again managed to evolve the revolutionary zones glove that burst on to the scene in 2014, adidas worked hard with thier top pro's to create the zones glove and continued to improve it
Now the fingertip zones bond seamlessley with the palm and the punchzone again is more lightweight and effective then the previous years.
adidas have continued to strive to imoprove the the trans pro and really pack it out with technology as you can see below.
Palm - The palm on the Trans Pro features two latex foams which have been engineered together to provide a seamless transition and one homogenous palm.
The zones are specifically engineered areas on the glove to bring perfection to your
Cut - Negative cut negative cut provides a tight and snug fit. Approx. 80% of adidas's goalkeeper assets are wearing this cut.
Wrist Entry - without restrictive seams, a revolutionary bandage which perfectly fits most peoples' wrists. The entry also features Stretch-strap individual fit adjustments with best stabilization characteristics are assured by this new strap.Features Include:
- Targeted engineered construction supports optimal ball grip
- EVO Zone Tech offers two types of foam for best finger grip and optimum shock absorption on the palm
- Negative cut for tight and snug fit - Roughly 80% of adidas's goalkeeper assets are wearing this cut
- Seamless close-fitting bandage around wrist
- Stretch strap creates an ideal stable fit
- adidas Badge of Sport on back
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.