The adidas goalkeeping classic range brings a flavour of adidas's rich goalkeeping history mixed in with state of the art technology for a fantastic performce and a simple yet effective design.
Cut - Positive cut, also known as flat palm. The positive cut provides a comfortable fit
at the fingers and the largest possible contact area for catching the ball.
Palm - Nova 3.5mm latex + 4.0mm cushioning has been developed to the specific characteristics of adidas match balls and provides a fantastic grip in both wet and dry conditions.
Closure - Stretch-strap. The individual fit adjustments with best stabilisation characteristics are assured by this new strap
Close-fitting bandage: without restrictive seams, a revolutionary bandage which perfectly fits most people's wrists
Protection - Fixed fingersave: The finger spines give great protection without minimising flexibility. They also provide the keeper with superb support whilst catching, holding and throwing the ball.Features Include:
- Nova 3.5 mm latex with 4 mm cushioning developed to the specific characteristics of adidas match balls
- FINGERSAVE® spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
- Seamless close-fitting bandage around wrist
- Stretch strap creates an ideal stable fit
- adidas Badge of Sport printed on back
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.