Kreuzberg’s brutalist architecture is the basis for the design of the Berlin boot, a district that is synonymous with street football following the pioneering tournament of 2006.
Part of a limited-edition City Pack, it has a lightweight synthetic upper with a sock-like fit, and it features a durable midfoot and an artificial turf outsole that helps players manoeuvre the ball around their opponents and keep everyone guessing about what's coming next. Finished with city-inspired graphics and reflective and iridescent details.Features Include:
- Highly abrasion-resistant upper for durability
- High abrasion resistance in midfoot area
- Sock construction for best fit
- Comfortable textile lining that won’t rub and chafe
- Limited collection
- NON MARKING outsole designed for indoor surfaces and artificial turf
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.