Running in the rain gets cold-and old-fast. Back in 1977, Nike's third employee and Athletics West track club founder Geoff Hollister designed a way for his elite runners to cope: a sturdy sweatshirt with a multi-panel hood to keep out rain.Features Include:
- Fully lined multi-panel scuba hood that zips up to your chin to block out the elements
- Superior French looped cotton that's soft and cosy yet tough as nails
- A fit that holds its shape from the hood and body to rib cuffs and waistband
- High-quality eyelets and other details built to last
- Kangaroo pockets with interior cord-management feature to help keep media-player cords out of the way
- Textured screen print at left arm and back for team pride
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Machine wash
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.