HO have added their new AAS system (Anti Abrasion System) at the base of the palm to protect the most affected areas during training and matches.
The backhand features HO’s new and exclusive 3D GEL system offering an effective punch support zone in an ergonomic construction for superior fit and comfort combined with 5 mm of embossed latex + 3 mm of foam. HO have used neoprene in the back body of the IKARUS in one piece construction for comfort.
The new style wrist strap on the IKARUS Pro range has three secure fastenings combined with their new MICRO STRAP 3D system. This exclusive strap has been completely renovated and now offers even greater comfort and a secure fit to the wrist to eliminate excessive movement during play.Features Include:
- PALM: 4mm Aqua Formula Grip combined with the new AAS system (Anti Abrasion System).
- CUT: Hybrid Roll/Negative.
- BACK/BODY: Neoprene in a single piece construction.
- BACKHAND: New 3D GEL system offering a punch support zone in ergonomic construction combined with 5 mm. of embossed latex +3 mm. of foam.
- WRIST CLOSURE: New designed 9cm elasticised wristband with 3 fastenings.
- FEATURES: New MICRO STRAP 3D system for an individual fit.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.