The PST sock taping kit is used by professional footballers, like John Terry and Cristiano Ronaldo, so that their socks come up high above the knee.
Apart from being rough on the foot, and too thin, a nylon sock has a tendency to slip inside a modern football boot. By adding pure combed cotton to the foot in a unique design PST have produced a crew cut sock that not only gives extra grip inside the boot but also offers unparalleled levels of comfort.
As a result of the new FIFA law about players tape and under socks having to be the same colour, PST have kept the comfort a secret from the referee buy keeping the cotton well below the boot line.
The other element of the sock tape kit is the “Leg Tube” that is identical in colour to the crew sock. Just slip the Leg Tube over your foot as usual, slip in your shin pad and fold down to meet the crew sock.
How to wear:
Put on the Crew Sock.
Put on the Leg Tube and push up to the knee.
Place shin pads on leg and slip the Leg Tube down over the pads.
Place the Crew Sock on top of the Leg Tube and tape together.Features Include:
- Cotton impregnated foot for grip inside the boot.
- Special cut “No show” colour above the boot line.
- Flat linked toe seam for unrivalled comfort.
- Extra long Leg Tube for above knee wear if required.
- Logo can be covered if necessary.
- Both tapes are easily replaced and readily serviced at retail level.
- Also great for goalkeepers as a stand out sock system with a contrast colour.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.