Deceptive by nature, the Nike Hypervenom Phantom II Men's AG-Pro Football Boots are built for unrivalled agility on artificial grass surfaces. Its textured NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball, amplifying touch and control.
The Flywire cables combined with the Dynamic Fit collar wrap the foot to create a supportive, locked-down feel. They are built on an anatomically correct contoured speed last creating a glove-like fit for maximum agility.
The All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions and rubber studs create excellent traction on artificial grass.
A shortened lace area creates a larger strike zone to give the purest contact with the ball to ensure that strikes stay true and find their target.
Inside the boot, a moulded sock liner cushions the foot to help reduce pressure from studs, increasing comfort and reducing distractions, leaving you free to stay focused on the game.
A Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports while retaining a responsive feel and the split-toe plate design serves to further improve agility.
YOU CAN’T STOP WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE.Features Include:
- Flywire cables wrap the foot to create a supportive glove-like fit.
- NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball.
- Dynamic Fit collar creates a secure supported fit.
- Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides the same amount of ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Molded perforated sockliner provides cushioning that helps reduce stud pressure.
- Agility traction pattern only places hollowed-out studs where needed for shorter release times and enhanced responsiveness on artificial grass.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.