The Nike HyperVenom Phinish (AG-R) Men's Artificial-Grass Football Boot is built for unrivalled agility on artificial turf. A textured NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball, amplifying touch and control.
The tongue-less upper is fused with Flywire cables for a locked-down fit.
The Hypervenom Phinish, like its Phantom counter-part, is built on an anatomically correct contoured speed last creating a glove-like fit for maximum agility.
The Any Condition Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions and the split-toe plate features toe and midfoot blades for off-the-mark sprint speed. These blades have TPU tips for durability.
A shortened lace area creates a larger strike zone to give the purest contact with the ball to ensure that strikes stay true and find their target.
Inside the boot, a moulded sock liner cushions the foot to help reduce pressure from studs, increasing comfort and reducing distractions, leaving you free to stay focused on the game.
A Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports while retaining a responsive feel.Features Include:
- Ultralight Flywire cables offer a locked-down fit and dynamic support.
- NIKESKIN upper creates superior ball touch.
- The anatomically correct shape creates a glove-like fit to enable agility.
- Asymmetrical lacing area creates a larger strike zone.
- ACC technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports with a responsive feel.
- Molded sockliner cushions to help reduce the pressure from studs.
- Toe and midfoot blades have TPU tips for durability.
As the World's Largest Online Soccer Store, Pro-Direct Soccer offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.