With a durable,grippy 4mm extreme pro latex palm,the HO Ikarus Gecko Hybrid Roll Extreme are perfect for use on hardground and artificial pitches as well as grass offering great grip in all conditions
The new AAS system (Anti Abrasion System) at the base of the palm protects high wear areas during training and matches.
The backhand features HO's new and exclusive 3D GEL system offering an effective punch support zone in an ergonomic construction for superior fit and comfort combined with 5 mm of embossed latex + 3 mm of foam. A single piece neoprene backhand construction delivers superb comfort.
The new wrist strap on the IKARUS range has 3 secure fastenings combined with new MICRO STRAP 3D system. This exclusive strap has been completely renovated and now offers even greater comfort and a secure fit to the wrist to eliminate excessive movement during play.Features Include:
- PALM: New 4 mm EXTREME latex + 3 mm of foam combined with the new AAS system (Anti Abrasion System) protects the high wear areas of the palm during training or matches.
- Cut - Gecko Palm is a hybrid between Roll Finger and Flat Palm. The main style of cut is based around the Roll finger but has gussets along the base of the fingers; this is designed to increase the contact area with ball whilst keeping a snug comfortable fit.
- BACKHAND: New 3D GEL system offers a punch support zone in an ergonomic construction combined with 5 mm. of embossed latex + 3 mm. of foam
- WRIST CLOSURE: Newly designed 9cm elasticated wristband with 3 fastenings
- New MICRO STRAP 3D system for an individual fit
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.