FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in soccer isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappé and Alexis Sanchez crave the spotlight, yet play the game with such a confident swagger that only they can pull off. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Superfly VI 360 Elite is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
Please note: The chrome finish will wear off with use after time.Features Include:
- 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a secure second-skin fit.
- Micro-textured Flyknit across the upper provides precise touch and control at high speeds.
- Low-profile Dynamic Fit collar creates a seamless link between the lower leg and ankle.
- Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimise internal movement.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for better ball control in challenging conditions.
- Artificial-ground (AG) studs for use on synthetic grass pitches.
- Colour: White/Metallic Cool Grey/Total Orange
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.