If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators. Built for precision on artificial turf surfaces, the adidas Predator 19+ TF soccer cleats features subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these soccer cleats provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown.
Getting you closer to the action and removing any unnecessary layers, the Purecut laceless forefoot offers a clean connection while the aggressive Controlskin vamp design ensures you’ve got total control on the ball in all conditions.
Designed for optimal performance on artificial turf surfaces, the rubber outsole amplifies rotation, stability and traction. Boost cushioning returns energy with every step you take for added comfort.Features Include:
- Laceless construction for clean contact on the ball and that sock-fit experience
- adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
- Integrated forged knit in specific areas create medial and lateral stability
- Responsive Boost sockliner for added cushioning and energy return
- Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilize fast movement
- Rubber outsole offers superior grip and traction on artificial turf surfaces
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.