If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators. Built for precision on firm natural ground surfaces, the adidas kids Predator 19+ FG soccer cleats feature subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilizing a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these soccer cleats provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown.
Getting you closer to the action and removing any unnecessary layers, the Purecut laceless forefoot offers a clean connection while the aggressive Controlskin vamp design ensures you’ve got total control on the ball in all conditions.
Designed for optimal performance on firm natural ground, the configuration of hybrid stud tips amplify rotation and traction, while the Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.Features Include:
- Laceless construction for clean contact on the ball and that sock-fit experience
- adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
- Integrated forged knit in specific areas create medial and lateral stability
- Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilise fast movement
- Hybrid stud tips amplify rotational traction and grip on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.