If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators. Built for precision on firm natural ground surfaces, the adidas Predator 19.1 FG soccer cleats features subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these soccer cleats provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown. To ensure you’ve got total control and that the ball is always glued to your feet in any condition, the aggressive Controlskin vamp design offers enhanced grip.
Built for optimal performance on firm natural ground, the configuration of hybrid stud tips amplify rotation and traction. The Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.Features Include:
- Worn by pros like Manuel Neuer Mats Hummels and Juan Cuadrado
- Stretchy Primeknit sockfit collar for support comfort easy access
- adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
- Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilise fast movement
- Hybrid stud tips amplify rotational traction and grip on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.