Deceptive by nature, the Nike Hypervenom Phantom II Kid's Firm-Ground Football Boots are built for unrivalled agility on firm, natural ground surfaces. Its textured NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball, amplifying touch and control.
The Flywire cables combined with the Dynamic Fit collar wrap the foot to create a supportive, locked-down feel. They are built on an anatomically correct contoured speed last creating a glove-like fit for maximum agility.
The Any Condition Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions and the studs have TPU tips for durability meaning you can dominate, no matter the state of the pitch.
A shortened lace area creates a larger strike zone to give the purest contact with the ball to ensure that strikes stay true and find their target.
Inside the boot, a moulded sock liner cushions the foot to help reduce pressure from studs, increasing comfort and reducing distractions, leaving you free to stay focused on the game.
A Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports while retaining a responsive feel.Features Include:
- Flywire cables wrap the foot to create a supportive glove-like fit.
- NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball.
- Dynamic Fit collar creates a secure supported fit.
- ACC technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Anatomically correct shape for a glove-like fit.
- Moulded sockliner cushions to help reduce pressure from studs.
- Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports with a responsive feel.
- Studs have TPU tips for durability.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.