Reusch have taken the G2 palm and refined it to give more more grip and more stickiness by introducing new adhesive additives. The palm also offers great cushioning and improved resistance. The G3 ultrasoft provides ultimate gripping properties in dry conditions but also gives fantastic performance in the wet.Features Include:
- Evolution Cut - The Palm latex gets completely rolled around the fingertips ensuring the biggest possible latex to ball contact area around the tips. The seamless fingertip construction guarentees a tight fit and best ball controll. An outer seam construction with breathable mesh gussets in the lower parts of the fingers brings the glove in an anatomically pre shaped position and makes it extremely soft smooth and flexible.
- With the Pro Flex™ technology a 4-way stretchable and extremely flexible insert we have created the best backhand flexibility for soccer gloves on the market.
- AirVentSystem™ is a technically designed concept that provides maximum ventilation inside the glove. A highly breathable mesh material covering the entire upper hand and/or the sides of the fingers ensures optimum air circulation within the glove.
- The anatomical shape of the glove and the pre-spread fingers enhance the glove’s wearing comfort and support a natural catching position. The palm latex covering the side of the palm area nearly to the backhand provides an optimized fit. It can either be “Rolled” on the small finger side or “Dual Rolled” on both small finger and index finger side.
- This rolled crotch construction between thumb and index finger avoids any bothering seams in this highly loaded zone of the glove supporting an ergonomic fit and best wearing comfort.
- The palm latex is extended around the inner side of the thumb nearly up to the backhand. The palm gets evidently enlarged putting the thumb in a highly functional 3D-shape.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.