The M1 palm is well renowned to provide great grip and cushioning in all weather conditions, the extremely soft and durable latex has been established as one of Reusch's top latex's for many years.Features Include:
- The expanse cut is Reusch's version of the flat cut its mostly characterized by its outer seems enlarging the inner surface of the palm increasing the contact area of the glove.
- This variable and effective finger protection system reduces the risk of injury. The individually removable sticks totally adapt the shape of the fingers. All fingers can grasp flexibly without restrictions and with no additional force whereas bending the fingers backward into the injury zone is close to impossible.
- AirVentSystem™ is a technically designed concept that provides maximum ventilation inside the glove. A highly breathable mesh material covering the entire upper hand and/or the sides of the fingers ensures optimum air circulation within the glove.
- The anatomical shape of the glove and the pre-spread fingers enhance the glove’s wearing comfort and support a natural catching position. The palm latex covering the side of the palm area nearly to the backhand provides an optimized fit. It can either be “Rolled” on the small finger side or “Dual Rolled” on both small finger and index finger side.
- The palm latex is extended around the inner side of the thumb nearly up to the backhand. The palm gets evidently enlarged putting the thumb in a highly functional 3D-shape.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.