Hyperice - Ice Compression Pack - Utility
Cryotherapy combined with compression technology for ultimate injury repair and performance enhancement. The utility ice compression pack device provides optimal therapy for a variety of injuries.
The use of ice, or cryotherapy, for musculoskeletal injuries has been a primary treatment approach used by healthcare providers for many years. Today, cryotherapy use continues to be a proven and beneficial aide to managing soft tissue injury.
Cryotherapy is an effective method for reducing inflammation and pain and as a means for speeding up recovery time. The Hyperice Ice Compression Technology (ICT) devices are portable, simple-to-use tools that deliver effective cryotherapy.
Each Hyperice ICT device is composed of 2 parts:
1. Ice Cell with Air Release Technology: The Ice Cell provides the "cold" component by harnessing the power of real ice which is loaded into the Ice Cell each time the Hyperice is used.
2. Compression Wrap: Each Hyperice compression wrap is designed to apply maximum pressure to the Ice Cell, pushing all excess air to the surface so it can be released from the Ice Cell.
The patented Air Release Valve removes excess air from the ice cell. This enables the compression wrap to apply pressure to the ice which allows the ice to conform to the body and form an "ice cast" around the desired body part. This Air Release Technology increases compression, surface contact and surface area of the ice- resulting in a greater depth of penetration of cold into the body's soft tissue.
Championed by some of the best athletes in the US including the likes of Blake Griffin, Hope Solo, Troy Polamalu, Adrian Peterson and Rudy Gay, the Hyperice brand has finally hit British shores.
Hyperice – Prevent. Recharge. Recover.
The utility device is designed to go almost anywhere. It has a compact design which is fitted with smaller ice cell for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. The utility ice compression device is a must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
It provides optimal
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES
• 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
• Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
• Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
• Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
• Machine Washable
ICE CELL FEATURES
• Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
• Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
• Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
• Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
• Easy to load, wide mouth opening
• Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
• Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- Quick Ref: 103716
- Man. Ref: 10030001-00