adidas Predator Precision TR x Beckham White/Silver Metallic/Predator Red
Designed in collaboration with David Beckham to mark 25 years of total control, the limited edition adidas Predator Accelerator TR x Beckham Trainers salute the Predator that assisted the former England captain's pinpoint free-kicks and passes.
PLEASE NOTE: These adidas Predator Precision TR x Beckham trainers are created by adidas without a removable insole. Made from comfortable K-leather, the upper has an identical construction to the iconic original adidas Predator Accelerator football boots, which Beckham wore when scoring a trademark free-kick against Greece to ensure the Three Lions qualified for the ’02 World Cup tournament. Limited edition and designed in collaboration with David Beckham to mark 25 years of total control, the heel of the adidas Predator Precision x Beckham trainers display an embroidered "DB" on the heel while the white and red colours salute Becks’ beloved England.
• These trainers are created by adidas without a removable insole
• Designed in collaboration with David Beckham
• White and red colours acknowledge Beckham's beloved England
• Embroidered "DB" initials on the heel
• K-leather upper for durability, softness and a glove-like fit
• Asymmetrical lacing and Predator rubber forefoot pads
• Responsive Boost cushioning sole ensures endless energy return for superior comfort.
- Colour: White/Silver Metallic/Predator Red
- Quick Ref: 196507
- Man. Ref: F97224
Shop By Department