adidas Womens Ultraboost - Tech Ink/Carbon/Blue Spirit
The adidas Women’s Ultraboost running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling.
Part of the Parley range, this product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean. Each pair contain an NFC chip in heel of the right shoe which you can scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
Recapture the feeling of your best-ever run in the adidas Women’s Ultraboost shoes. Designed with energy-returning Boost to deliver an energised push-off with each footstrike, the shoes feature a foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. A supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energised ride.
- Runner type; Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
- Lightweight comfort; adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Energised cushioning; Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Natural movement; Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Quick Ref: 181239
- Man. Ref: AC8205