Nike Kids Phantom VNM Elite FG - White/Metallic Platinum
£70.00 £130.00 Save £60.00
FG - Firm Ground
Engineered to provide powerful precise strikes that win games for your team, the Nike Kids' Phantom VNM Elite Firm Ground football shoes feature blades on the instep to produce added spin, for enhanced control on the flight of the ball.
Built for powerful strikers like Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford and Robert Lewandowski whose precise connection with the football means that no keeper is safe, no matter how good they are.
With injected blades on the instep, the Nike Kids' Phantom VNM Elite firm ground football trainers in white help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A one-piece Flyknit construction upper with Flywire cables ensure a seamless fit and ultimate lockdown, while the soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
• Nike Flyknit constructed upper integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support.
• The one piece, tongue-less design virtually eliminates seams for comfort.
• Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot.
• They move within the upper for a dynamic fit that adapts to your foot.
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area.
• The Flyknit constructed upper covers the lower half of the laces to create a clean surface.
• Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes.
• Honeycomb micro-texture is moulded into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control.
• Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in wet and dry conditions.
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability when striking the ball.
• A textured lining in the heel helps hold your foot in place.
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot, while the textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot.
• 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss within the boot.
• Firm-ground plate provides traction on natural--grass pitches.
• Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction.
• Chevron studs in the midfoot grip the field for quick lateral cuts.
• Chevron studs in the heel provide braking power and plant foot stability when striking the ball.
- Quick Ref: 208509
- Man. Ref: AO0401-100
Firm GroundBoots with Firm Ground soleplates are only to be used on natural short-grass surfaces that is firm underfoot but may be slightly wet. Designed specifically for this playing surface, they offer acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot. FG soleplates are fixed (not removable) and are used worldwide; wetter countries tend to use them spring to autumn. FG boots are not to be used on artificial ground (AG) surfaces as the construction is not designed for the extra friction. FG boots used on AG surfaces will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
Soft GroundSoft Ground (SG) soleplates are specifically designed for use on wet and soft to very soft natural grass pitches that may also be muddy and/or waterlogged. Used worldwide, mainly during winter months, boots made for soft ground have removable, replaceable screw-in studs that can be plastic, entirely metal or metal-tipped and typically come in a six-stud configuration (4 at the forefoot, 2 slightly longer at the heel). Screw-in studs must be checked and tightened before use as during manufacture they are machine-inserted and may be loose.
TurfTurf (also called Astro Turf) is an older, more unforgiving type of synthetic-grass surface consisting of either sand or water-based carpet typically laid on concrete. Subsequently a harder and faster surface, boots for use on turf (TF) usually have a cushioned midsole and a very durable, flat, multi-lugged or dimpled rubber outsole because turf requires light stud penetration. Owing to the hard nature of the surface and the friction it creates, no other outsole type should be used on turf and will result in considerable wear to the studs and soleplate edges and may result in injury.
Artificial GrassArtificial Grass surfaces (also known as an all-weather surface) typically consist of 3G (rubber crumb) or 4G (longer pile, combination of rubber/sand infill, more closely resembling actual grass). Fifth generation artificial grass is yet to be widely used. Boots made for AG are specifically designed, usually with less nylon to increase durability for the extra abrasion associated with synthetic grass and feature more numerous and densely concentrated studs. They may also vary in height for improved traction and/or hollowed-out to reduce weight and enhance cushioning. AG boots can also be used on firm ground (FG), though performance will depend on how dry and firm it is.
StreetStreet typically describes pitches or surfaces that are often found in inner-city residential areas. They consist of varying hard surfaces such as tarmac, paved or concreted hard-court areas and are often contained by a 'cage' constructed of steel or wire netting. Shoes for play on Street (ST) pitches will have an outsole made of extra hard-wearing rubber with a multi-lugged traction pattern similar in appearance to turf shoes. They also usually have midsole cushioning for shock absorption and comfort and are equipped with extended rubber toe bumpers to cope with scuffing.
IndoorIndoor surfaces for small-sided games such as 5-a-side and Futsal are usually flat, extremely hard and unforgiving and typically consist of varnished wood, linoleum or a smooth, painted synthetic or composite material. For grip, indoor outsoles (IN) are usually flat to maximise ground contact and slick in appearance with a minimal, non-aggressive traction pattern or grooves for flex and to dissipate surface moisture. They typically use non-marking moulded gum rubber and usually have midsole cushioning for shock absorption and comfort. Indoor shoes cannot be used on abrasive street surfaces such as concrete or gravel as they will quickly wear out.
Complete the look
Nike Kids Phantom VNM Academy FG - White/Chrome/Metallic Silver
£25.00 £50.00 Save £25.00
Nike Phantom VNM Academy IC - White/Chrome/Metallic Silver
£40.00 £70.00 Save £30.00
Nike Phantom VNM Academy FG - White/Chrome/Metallic Silver
£40.00 £70.00 Save £30.00
Nike Zoom Phantom VNM Pro IC - White/Chrome/Metallic Silver
£50.00 £95.00 Save £45.00
Nike Phantom VSN Elite DF FG - White/White/Metallic Platinum
£140.00 £230.00 Save £90.00
Nike Phantom VNM Elite FG - White/Metallic Platinum
£110.00 £220.00 Save £110.00