Nike Sportswear Air Force 1 07 LX
Pink Foam/Pink Foam/University Red
You don’t mess with perfection and that’s why the design of the Nike Womens Air Force 1 ’07 LX brings classic details. Step into premium leather, subtle colours and a whole history of NYC street style. The Nike Womens Air Force 1 07 in Pink Foam and University Red keeps an iconic legend alive with its timeless silhouette, toe perforations and premium leather uppers for that classic hoops style, while updating it with modern manufacturing methods and recycled materials.
Created by the legendary designer Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 first launched in 1982, descending onto basketball courts as the first shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air unit in the sole and revolutionising the game with its improved cushioning.
This bold upper design is inspired by the bodegas of NYC and their ubiquitous shopping bags, with a padded collar for comfort and ankle support.
• Fun, discoverable details nod to NYC bodega shopping bags.
• From sanded leather that's smoother than backboard glass to classic coloring that features a satin sheen, the low-cut silhouette offers a crisp, streamlined look that's easy to clean.
• Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
• The low-cut silhouette adds a simple, streamlined look.
• Padding at the collar feels soft and comfortable.
• Foam midsole
• Perforations on the toe
• Rubber sole