Nike Womens Metcon 4 XD - White/University Gold-Laser Fuchsia
The Nike Womens Metcon 4 XD in White/University Gold-Laser Fuchsia have Flywire cables that integrate with the laces for a dynamic comfortable fit with 3D-printed uppers that delivers optimal durability.
The Nike Metcon 4 XD is designed with a thin web of rubber that stretches from the outsole to wrap the midfoot for added durability. A 3D-printed upper delivers abrasion resistance for long-lasting wear. The low-profile heel clip rolls up on the sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand pushups and the sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
This product is helping to support Battle Cancer, they organise mass-participation fitness competitions that raises money for cancer charities across the world. For every do Battle Cancer product you buy, we will donate £10 to their chosen cancer charities.
If you experience any problems ordering the Battle Cancer shoe ID please email the details to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please Note: If ID is ordered then the footwear is not available for returns unless it is faulty.
- Designed to withstand the demands of cross-training.
- 3D-printed upper delivers optimal durability.
- Flywire cables integrate with the laces for a dynamic fit.
- Drop-in midsole offers a stable heel with a flexible forefoot.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand push-ups.
- Thin web of rubber stretches from the outsole to wrap the midfoot for optimal durability.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
- Quick Ref: 201218
- Man. Ref: CD3128-100