The Nike Kids' Mercurial Superfly VII Elite football boots build on the 360 innovation of the VI, but with new added features to enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch, and feel even lighter on foot.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Superfly is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn.
The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date.
Providing the Mercurial player with minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
Redesigned to further improve fit around the ankle, the Dynamic-Fit Collar has a new shape that slopes from the back to front.
For added comfort around the foot, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned for increased comfort and lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate for better responsiveness off the mark.
Angular chevron shaped studs combined with a stiffer internal chassis ensure explosive acceleration.
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• New high-tenacity yarn and a 1-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Redesigned Dynamic Fit Collar shape now slopes from back to front for an even better fit around the ankle. Pull up loops on the heel help to ensure easy on/off.
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot.
• Lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which works with the internal chassis for increased responsiveness off the mark.
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
As the world's largest online football store, Pro:Direct Soccer can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: