The PUMA Italy 19/20 Renaissance Replica Shirt in Ponderosa Pine and Peacoat blue takes inspiration from the green kit worn by the Azzurri during their clash with Argentina in 1954 that youth players would go on to wear before graduating to the famous blue.
The all-over print modernises cues from the decadence of the Renaissance period which redefined the world from the 14th to the 17th century.
A tonal FIGC crest sits proudly on the chest, opposite the PUMA Cat logo, and Italia wording with the colours of the flag is on the back of the 90s inspired fold-over collar.
• Italy national Renaissance Replica Shirt
• Tonal FIGC crest on chest
• PUMA Cat logo on chest
• All-over Renaissance-inspired print
• 90s inspired fold-over collar
• Italia wording over flag on rear collar
• Four stars to symbolise World Cup wins over crest
As the world's largest online football store, Pro:Direct Soccer can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: