If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators.
Built for precision on firm natural ground surfaces, the adidas Predator 19.1 FG football boots feature subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these football boots provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe.
Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown.
To ensure you’ve got total control and that the ball is always glued to your feet in any condition, the aggressive Controlskin vamp design offers enhanced grip.
Built for optimal performance on firm natural ground, the configuration of hybrid stud tips amplify rotation and traction. The Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.
• Worn by pros like Manuel Neuer and Aymeric Laporte
• Stretchy Primeknit sockfit collar for support, comfort easy access
• adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
• Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilise fast movement
• Hybrid stud tips amplify rotational traction and grip on firm natural ground surfaces
As the world's largest online football store, Pro:Direct Soccer can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: