FINESSED FOR SPEED
The weapon of choice for the likes of Eden Hazard, Megan Rapinoe and Leroy Sane, the next-generation Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite soccer cleats build on the 360 innovation of the VI, but with new added features to enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch, and feel even lighter on foot. Providing the Mercurial player with everything they need to dominate on the pitch.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Vapor is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn, the same yarn that Nike used for their Flyknit Racer running shoe. The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time out of the box as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit, providing the lockdown the foot needs to seamlessly transfer energy through the football boot when sprinting.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date. Providing the Mercurial player with minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control. To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
Improved to further enhance fit, the low-profile cut of the collar sits just underneath the ankle, eliminating any distraction for a traditional feel. For added comfort around the foot, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned for increased comfort and lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate with every step for better responsiveness off the mark. The angular chevron shaped studs combined with a stiffer internal chassis ensure explosive acceleration and traction on firm natural ground surfaces.Features Include:
- Worn by pros like Eden Hazard Megan Rapinoe and Leroy Sane.
- 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
- New high-tenacity yarn and a 1-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
- Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
- Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot while the internal chassis system works to ensure increased responsiveness off the mark.
- Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
- Weight: 188grams
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.