The Mizuno Morelia Neo II Made In Japan FG soccer cleats in Safety Yellow and True Blue have been produced to the same specification as those supplied to their professional athletes like Maya Yoshida and Shinji Okazaki.
Ultra-lightweight for almost barefoot ball feel, increased speed and improved agility on the field, these are the lightest leather cleats Mizuno have ever produced.
An ultra-thin, super-soft and lightweight Kangaroo leather upper, lasted for 24 hours, rather than the standard 20 minutes, has an improved ergonomic form for a better fit.
Scotchgarded during the tanning process for increased durability, the premium grade leather normally used exclusively for Mizuno-endorsed players is waterproof and stain resistant.
Enhancing the sense of touch and helping to provide a secure fit, the stitch lines on the vamp provide a luxurious quilted feel and superb performance on firm, natural grass.
With anatomical central lacing, the Morelia Neo II offers an individual fit for all foot shapes, while a breathable short mesh padded tongue affords cool and lightweight comfort.Features Include:
- 24 hour lasting takes Mizuno‘s signature fit to highest levels in the Made in Japan collection
- For use on firm natural grass
- Enhanced flexibility and durability with exceptional weight benefits
- Finest K-Leather provides a quilted luxurious feel and enhanced sense of touch while offering a secure fit
- This product contains K-leather and is not available for sale or shipment to California.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.