Worn by Japan favourite Shinji Okazaki, the Mizuno Rebula 3 FG Made In Japan soccer cleats in white, blue and black enable you to strike with control thanks to the handcrafted design and kangaroo leather forefoot.
The leather on the Rebula 3’s forefoot is lasted for 24 hours for the ultimate fit and bares the ultimate hallmark of quality - ’Made in Japan’.
Non-stretchable diagonal strips wrap from the midfoot through to the heel across a soft, stretchable mesh to provide technically-located lockdown.
The brand new 3D CT Frame construction provides better touch and a barefoot feeling in a lightweight package which has shed a further 10% of the Rebula 2’s weight.
The Rebula 3’s new outsole features Rotation Ribs for quick turns as Cleat Stabilizers with a Stability Spine at the heel to offer great traction in all conditions on firm, natural ground
A specially-designed integrated mesh tongue offers a second-skin feel that wraps the forefoot, midfoot and backheel areas. The inner lining delivers a soft feel and fit as the heel counter provides extra stability.Features Include:
- Firm ground soccer cleat
- Lasted for 24 hours to earn ’Made In Japan’ label
- Non-stretchable diagonal strips wrap midfoot
- Stretchy mesh combines with strips for technically-located lockdown
- New 3D CT Frame
- Soft K leather upper on forefoot
- Soft mesh and stretch resistant synthetic webbing
- Outsole: Rotation Ribs Cleat Stabilizers and Stability Spine
- Weight: 210g 10% lighter than the Rebula 2
- This product contains K-leather and is not available for sale or shipment to California.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.