The New Balance Furon V5 Blackout FG soccer cleats are engineered for use on firm, natural ground surfaces and let you unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy.
A bonded mesh construction and Fantom Fit frame delivers enhanced control on the ball and zonal-support to the foot in key areas, while the five-layer Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged lace contact zone, assure a cleaner, more precise strike and great lockdown.
The updated tongue design and integrated low-profile track collar ensures ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
The re-designed straight last gives superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring as data-driven directional stud placement, inspired by sprint shoes, offers an ultra-aggressive take-off.
Tight fit: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go one size up for the Furon V5.Features Include:
- Re-designed straight last giving superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring.
- Two-way stretch mesh to give stability to the boot
- Sponex four-way stretch tongue to lock down foot in boot
- Five-lay Vacuum formed bonded to give great feel and drape
- Otholite Insert to give superior comfort
- Ultralight Foam to reduce weight
- Rainbow plated
- TPU with inlayed nylon chassis for increased stiffness and directional toe off texture.
- Firm ground directional stud combination delivering speed and acceleration.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.