Chapter 7: BUILT ON DREAMS
Built on a dream to become the very best, the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Elite CR7 FG soccer cleats celebrate his passion, pride and dedication to play football at the highest level, while also representing the final chapter in the Cristiano Ronaldo signature story.
The one piece Flyknit upper of the boot includes carbon fibre print detailing on the lateral and medial side swooshes, as well as on the heel, the inspiration behind this is a nod to CR7’s Mercurial SL cleats that he wore in ’08 UCL final against Chelsea. The Mercurial SL was made almost entirely out of carbon fibre, making the SL extremely light weighing in at 190 grams, and one of the most sought after soccer cleats at the time with only 2000 pairs released.
To pay homage to his signature no.7 shirt number, which he’s worn at Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus, the forefoot of the Mercurial Superfly includes a small collection of the number 7 around the toe box. Inside the cleat on the insole is a graphic that represents every chapter in the signature story of Cristiano Ronaldo.Features Include:
- Worn by Juventus and Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo.
- One-piece upper with Dynamic Fit collar wraps under foot for an adaptive fit.
- Micro-textured Flyknit construction provides touch at high speeds.
- Podular plate system with internal chassis flexes for propulsive traction.
- CR7 details pay homage to Cristiano Ronaldo’s hero status in Portugal.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology optimizes ball control in wet and dry weather.
- Perforated heel lining with a suede-like finish grips the foot and helps hold the boot in place.
- Chevron studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops on firm natural ground pitches.
- NIKESKIN technology adds durability while maintaining flexibility.
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.