The Nike Tiempo Legend VIII Elite FG soccer cleats feature a Flyknit Fit Tunnel construction in the midfoot which wraps under your foot to provide superior support to the arch of the foot.
A Quadfit mesh lining in the forefoot means no break-in time is required when wearing these cleats and that the premium K-leather won’t overstretch, enhancing the cleat’s durability.
Left unstitched for a legendary touch on the ball, the super soft premium K-leather upper has a textured forefoot, which is also treated with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for consistent control in wet and dry weather.
The lightweight Hyperstability plate includes conical shaped studs for a stable base and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
To reduce foot slippage within the football boot, NikeGrip technology on the sockliner helps lock your foot in place.Features Include:
- Worn by pros like Sergio Ramos Gerard Pique and Virgil van Dijk
- Soft premium kangaroo leather is left unstitched for a touch unlike any other
- Inner Quadfit mesh lining conforms and hugs your foot for a comfortable fit
- Flyknit Fit Tunnel constructed tongue wraps around your foot
- NikeGrip technology sockliner keeps your foot locked in place
- A textured forefoot and All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provide you with consistent control in wet and dry weather conditions
- Lightweight Hyperstability plate gives you stability and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.