The adidas Classic PRO Fingersave goalkeeper gloves celebrate 20 years of a legend with a design based on the gloves worn by Iker Casillas on his Real Madrid debut in 1999.
Palm: Made for matches, these goalkeeper gloves have 3.5mm of cushioning in the palm to absorb impact and super-grippy URG 2.0 latex to cling to the football in all conditions.
Protection: The fingers include spines that support parrying, catching and throwing as the exchangeable Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection.
Cut: Negative cut for tight, snug fit that delivers a close, comfy feel on the ball.
Backhand/Body: A standout design takes inspiration from the gloves Real Madrid's greatest goalkeeper wore on his debut in 1999.
Wrist Closure: Seamless, close-fitting bandage around wrist.Features Include:
- Seamless close-fitting bandage around wrist
- Stretch strap for stable fit
- Body: polyester / cotton / polyurethane
- Palm: rubber / polyurethane / cotton
- URG 2.0 latex for grip and cushioning
- Negative cut for tight and snug fit
- Exchangeable Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.