The adidas Copa .1 FG soccer cleats in Core Black/Signal Orange/White have a raised graphic pattern on the soft K-leather vamp for ultimate control to get you out of tight spots.
An anatomically designed premium upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch.
A stretchy knit collar and monotongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock-like experience and an internal elastic strap in the midfoot area offers enhanced lockdown and security.
Four high performance polyamide injected layers stabilise movement and enhance traction on firm, natural ground.Features Include:
- Worn by Mats Hummels Jordi Alba and David De Gea
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Lace closure
- Premium X-Ray K-leather vamp
- Innovative Fusionskin leather treatment
- Lightweight Exoframe outsole optimized for firm ground
- Rotational cleat pattern to optimize rotation
- Foam counter for comfort
- Knit textile collar for a sock-like fit
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.