Pace is deadly in any era, and the adidas F50 X Ghosted adizero combines two of the fastest cleats of recent times, pairing the superlight upper of 2010’s F50 adizero paired with the modern carbon fibre soleplate of the X Ghosted.
The upper’s made with Sprintskin – the lightweight, slightly adhesive microfibre material that enhances touch as well as speed. You’ll also recognize the asymmetric parallel lacing system that produced so many perfectly struck shots at the 2010 World Cup, when David Villa helped fire Spain to victory wearing the OG F50.
Underfoot, the F50 Ghosted Adizero utilizes the sprint spike-inspired plate from the X Ghosted .1, which is specially designed for instant acceleration. Its raised forefoot combines with arrowhead traction for maximum forward propulsion, while omnidirectional cleats at the heel allow quick changes of direction so you ghost past opponents in the blink of an eye.
Linking with the Legends cards from your favourite soccer game, both the upper and the soleplate are decked out with gold details for perfect chemistry. No excuses – now it’s your time to shine.Features Include:
- Limited numbers available
- Comes in Legends edition presentation box
- Regular fit
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- Lightweight upper with Sprintskin
- Sprint spike silhouette
- Ultralight carbon fibre soleplate
- 3D molded heel
- adidas x EA Sports limited edition firm ground soccer cleats
- Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this cleat will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of the product
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.