The adidas Classic Pro Fingertip goalkeeper gloves celebrate the 20th anniversary of France and Fabien Barthez's Euro 2000 win in Belgium and Holland.
Palm: Made for matches, these goalkeeper gloves have 3.5mm of cushioning in the palm to absorb impact and super-grippy URG 2.0 latex to cling to the football in all conditions.
Cut: The Fingertip and Roll Finger cut provides a comfortable fit for all fingers and a larger foam contact area to the ball and a tight fit of the fingertips.
Backhand/Body: A standout design takes inspiration from the gloves Fabien Barthez wore as France claimed Euro 2000 glory.
Wrist Closure: Close-fitting bandage around wrist.Features Include:
- Seamless close-fitting bandage around wrist
- Stretch strap for stable fit
- Palm: URG 2.0 latex for grip and cushioning
- Rollfinger cut for maximum latex to ball contact area
- Always clean the latex in lukewarm water after use
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.