The adidas Women's Copa 19.1 FG soccer cleats are designed to provide ultimate comfort, feel and performance on the field and help transform every stroke of your foot into a stroke of genius.
Bringing you closer to the ball for assured control, the adidas Women's Copa 19.1 FG soccer cleats’ anatomically designed premium K-leather upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch.
To reduce water absorption, the Copa’s K-leather is treated with Fusionskin to create a seamless upper and help maintain the softness of the upper over a long period of time.
A stretchy engineered collar and mono-tongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock like experience.
Foam pads around the heel area secure the ankle in place, while the ortholite sockliner offers cushioning underfoot.
Injected with soft TPU to increase comfort and reduce the amount of force put through the main pressure points on the foot, the Exoframe with circular and semi-circular rotational cleats ensure traction on firm natural ground surfaces.Features Include:
- Engineered knit collar for a sock-like feel
- Premium K-leather upper and X-ray vamp for optimal control and feel on the ball
- Mono-tongue construction allows both adaptive fit and sock-like experience
- Fusionskin leather treatment creates seamless construction and reduces water uptake
- Internal foam pads offer unmatched comfort and security while the ortholite sockliner offers enhanced cushioning
- Exoframe plate is injected with soft TPU to provide optimal cushioning to the main pressure points on the foot
- Circular and semi-circular rotational cleats have been engineered for traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct offers competitive on shipment to all US mainland states to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.